Uploading Game File Problem
"No Primary team info"Ē message error indicates a wrong team file ID is contained in the game file that your are trying to upload to your
team management page. When team files are created they are given unique IDís. Therefore, as in this case, when a second team file is created for the same
team it will be given another ID. Because of the team file ID contained in the game file is different than the one that is uploaded on your team
management page, when it is uploaded the server thinks it is another team. Therefore, it will not upload even though all of team information and players
may be the same.
Solution: Your CyberSports software contains a game merge tool that you can use to manually merge the IDís. The merge tool is fairly simple to use,
but there are a couple of cautionary items:
- First be sure to use a copy of the original game file just in case something should go wrong with the merge process.
- Secondly, you can only merge one game at a time. You have to close it and reopen it for the next game.
Merging game file IDís:
- Open up the game merge tool by clicking on the Start button --> All Programs --> CyberSports for basketball --> Game Merge.
- Select File --> Open and open a copy of the game file that the IDís need merging.
- Select the desire Team for merging.
- Click ďThe Load Team Data From FileĒ button at bottom and load a copy of the original team file that is uploaded on your team management
- Next use the up and down scroll arrows to line up the player names.
- Once the player names are aligned click the merge button at bottom and save the game file.
The team and player IDís will merge and the game file should upload to your team page.
When creating game files be sure to use the same team (.bbt) file that is uploaded on your team management page.
When possible download and use the opponent's team file. Opponent team files can be downloaded off your team management page or directly from
tournament or conference pages. Downloading opponent team files not only saves time and effort, but also eliminates errors such as spelling.
CAUTION: Create and use only one team (.bbt) file for the entire season. Do not create a second team file for the same
You can edit a team file at any time, even during a game. However, do not ever change an existing player's name except for spelling. If you do
make changes to a team file be sure to re-upload the newly edit team file to your management page.
Log on to manage your team page.
Live Games |
Contact Info/About |
© 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 CyberSports for Basketball, CyberSports for Football,
CyberSports for Volleyball, CyberSports for Baseball/Softball, and
CyberSportsUSA owned and operated by CyberSports, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
CyberSportsUSA Designed and Developed by PromoLab